Friday, November 22, 2019

OUR MAYFLOWER FOREMOTHERS: Story Index


Our Mayflower Foremothers
(Click on links below to read about our Mayflower Foremothers
and their immigrant families)
~my discoveries began with "Our Little Asa"~
A: Intro
       
#3: Lydia Harris (4th GGM) & daughter of 5th GGF Asa Harris iv
                         Lydia’s Family Connections:
5.      New England Planters

#4: Faith McCall (6th GGM)
#5: Hannah Otis (7th GGM)
           Hannah’s Revolutionary Cousins
           1. Overview
                     2. Mercy Otis Warren
                     3. the “Other”Hannah Otis
#6: Hannah Thacher (8th GGM)
#7: Lydia Gorham (9th GGM)
#8: Desire Howland (10th GGM)
#9: Elizabeth Tilley (11th GGM) 1620 MAYFLOWER PASSENGER

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just came across this blog while searching my husband’s Mayflower connection and the McCall/Harris ancestry. We were just at Harris Hill cemetery today. I’m wondering if you have any info on Colonel Asa Harris’ daughter Betsey and her children. That’s where my husband’s line goes through and we have a ton of info but looking for more on her. Thanks, love the blog. BTW, I grew up in Harris Hill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rose- thanks for visiting my site & glad you like it! So, did your Betsey marry Henry Daniels? If so, I see that her son John raised his family in Michigan and at least one other grandson (her son Lewis McCall Daniels' son (Henry Harris Daniels)moved to my home-state of Michigan, too. Small world! It's always great seeing the family names passed down through the generations.

      Delete